Sunday, March 27, 2016

Frolicking with the Duckies


I spent the night at my friend Juni's house while momma went out. We had lots of fun with all her farm animals. I even got to hold a baby ducky but I don't think his mommy was very happy about it. Next time I'm gonna go swimming with the duckies but it was too cold tonight.




✰ Child Pose: {PB} Ducky Pose - Standing Kid @ PB Easter Hunt *Ended* (Modified)
✰ Adult Pose: By me

✰ Coverall: { petit Macaron } Sophie Coveralls (Sky)
✰ Under shirt: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Vintage Underthings - White
✰ Necklace: ~*S.E.*~ Gender Identity Necklace - Gender Fluid
✰ Hair: TRUTH HAIR Althea 

✰ Decor 
14_8f8 - New Beginnings - First Swim @ The Arcade
17_8f8 - New Beginnings - Geese @ The Arcade
JIAN :: Duck Family



Now go out and Love Yourself

                     ♥ Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment