Tuesday, August 8, 2017

London Or Bust


Well my daddy finally told me where our first stop on our adventure will be.... London. I'm super excited and so it Mr. Bear. After a quick shopping trip doing Shop Hop I have all I need for my world adventure. Our bags are packed. We have travel pillows, snacks, new clothes, and our passports. Even a new airplane toy. Now all we need is to head to the airport and let the adventure begin.


Shop Hop Aug round runs from the 5th - 11th




✰ Hair: Action Inkubator HAIR Jaxon
Top: ~Lazo - Polo Shirt SH for Shop Hop
Shorts: ~Lazo - Chino Pants SH for Shop Hop
Boots: .S&S.  Tiny Tims  - Wheat

Decor & Pose ✰ 
.click. The Whole World In My Hands for Shop Hop
LMC - Toy Airplane Model 747-300 for Shop Hop
:[TT]: Alexander Bear for Shop Hop
:BoWillow: Travel Pillow - SHERBERT Bear for Shop Hop
-RC- Fast Food Bags - Plain Brown for Shop Hop
Ninety- Travel Suitcase for Shop Hop 

No comments:

Post a Comment