Friday, October 16, 2015

A Mother's Love


I can't tell you how over the moon I am to have finally found the missing piece of my heart. All the love this lady has in her heart is amazing. I was at Color Me Cute and found this super cute pose from Glamrus Kids and I just had to share it. Also you may not be able to read my shirt but it says 'Mom's Lil' Boo' and you can find it for free from Petite Boutique at the Petite Pumpkin Patch event that runs now till the 31st. There are also a bunch of other cute things.


This round of Color Me Cute runs from Oct. 15th- Nov. 1st



✰ Pose: Glamrus Kids . Falling Leaves @ Color Me Cute
✰ Shirt: {PB} Boo Tee
✰ Sweater on Waist: Little Closet - Tied Shirt - Berry
✰ Pants: Little Closet - Rolled Jeans Ripped - Medium Wash
✰ Glasses: [ tomboi ] Wayfarer Glasses
✰ Bracelet: Izzie's - Pride Bracelet
✰ Hair: [taketomi]_Shin_Platinums





Now go out and Love Yourself
                                    ♥ Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment