Monday, May 8, 2017

Dream Under The Stars


I had daddy help me hang my new dream catcher from Junk Food today. I love it so much and it goes perfect with my tree house for when I want to sleep under the stars. After a long say of running around in my new camo shoes I got as a prize from Shop Hop, my puppy, kitty and I took my new giraffe outside to sleep under the dream catcher.


Shop Hop May round runs from May 6th - May 13th
Gacha Garden May Round runs now till May 31st




✰ Hair: Action Inkubator HAIR Jaxon
✰ Shirt: { S&S } Wild One Top - WATER for Shop Hop
✰ Jeans: { S&S } Sloppy Pants - Dark 3 for Shop Hop
✰ Shoes: {P*D} - Slip on Sneakers - Camo  Shop Hop Prize

✰ Decor 
Junk Food - Mobile Dream Catcher String (Moon) for Shop Hop
JIAN Scruffy Shepherds 14. Sleepy Adult
JIAN Pudgy Persians BOX 1. Adult Companion RARE @ Gacha Garden



No comments:

Post a Comment