Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Making Memories


Last night my big sissy came over with her new guitar. I liked it so much she showed me how you hold it and helped me play a song. I want to grow up be just like her. I don't know what momma will say but I'm only 3 so I will change my mind a million times. She said she got her guitar at the new event Lucky 7 . 


* This round of Lucky 7 runs from Nov. 7th - 27th *



✰ Pose: [BOX] The Bassics @ Lucky 7
✰ Shirt: <:*BoOgErS*:> T-Shirt with Hud @ Spilled Milk
✰ Pants: <:*BoOgErS*:>  Knit Pants with Hud @ Spilled Milk
✰ Clogs: <:*BoOgErS*:>  Clogs & Leg Warmers Original @ Spilled Milk
✰ Arm Warmers: {PB} Arm Warmer Black Baby 
✰ Bib: <:*BoOgErS*:> Tux Bib Boy Black @ Hello Beautiful @ Spilled Milk
✰ Glasses: [ tomboi ] Wayfarer Glasses
✰ Hair: *ARGRACE* Ribbed beanie/William



Now go out and Love Yourself
                    ♥ Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment