Thursday, November 19, 2015

Snow Time Fun


Today my big sissy took me out and tried to teach me to snowboard. She even got me my own snowboard to maker hers. It was really cold out and I fell a lot but it was so much fun. When we got inside my boots didn't want to come off so she had to help me. I can't wait till next time and if you want a super cool snowboard like us go visit the Thrift Shop . If you need some super cute and warm leggings go check out Petite Bowtique at the new event Lucky 7.

* This round of Lucky 7 Runs from Nov. 7th - Nov. 27th *



✰ Hoodie: .S&S. Pullover Hoodie - Clay
✰ Leggings: {PB} Bryn Leggings Pink Baby @ Lucky 7
✰ Boots:{lma} suede booties in beige.
✰ Scarf: Izzie's - Winter Scarf (male) @ GEN-Neutral
✰ Beanie: -DD- Mouse Beanie (White)
✰ Glasses: [ tomboi ] Wayfarer Glasses
✰  Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Rye +  /Wasabi Pills/ Marin Mesh Hair - UNRIGGED - Rye (Heavy modding)

✰ Decor 
NACH Buddy Bench @ Lucky 7
Little Llama - Snowboard - Watercolor RARE @ Thrift Shop
Little Llama - Snow Donut - Cats @ Thrift Shop
[BOX] Wubba Soothie - Baby Bear
+Half-Deer+ Snow Tracks - Shoeprints Adult and Kid) -fullbright



Now go out and Love Yourself
                     ♥ Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment