Monday, November 23, 2015

Midnight Snack


I got this super yummy looking pair of glasses from Tic Tot Toe at the Color Me Cute event. I just had to have donuts that night. So I went to kitchen and was just in luck but only thing was they were up super high. I tired to climb but I'm just a little too short to reach.

* This round of Color Me Cute runs Now till Dec. 1st *



✰ Sweatshirt/Pants: {Petite Bowtique} Erin Outfit @ Color Me Cute
✰ Clogs: <:*BoOgErS*:>  Clogs & Leg Warmers Original @ Spilled Milk
✰ Necklace: ~*S.E.*~ Gender Identity Necklace - Gender Fluid @ GEN-Neutral
✰ Glasses on Head: TTT - Donut Glasses (Sprinkles) RARE Color Me Cute
✰ Glasses: [ tomboi ] Wayfarer Glasses

✰ Decor 
{ S&S } Yummy Drinks @ Color Me Cute

Now go out and Love Yourself
                     ♥ Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment