Saturday, April 15, 2017

Grandma's Cooking


While daddy is away for work I am staying with my Grams. I woke up to a yummy surprise this morning. Grams made bunny butt pancakes with a whip cream tail and bunny milk and cookies. I shared them with my new plushies I got from the really cool EGGZ hunt. Puppy might have gotten some too. I miss daddy but if Grams keeps up cooking like this I might move in. :D

Nintey-Nine April round runs till the 29th
EGGZ hunt runs April 12th - 19th 




✰ Top/Pants: ~Lazo - Alex Tee Dungarees - pat/uni - FATPACK @Nintey-Nine
✰ Glasses[ tomboi ]  Wayfarer Glasses
✰ Necklace: ~*S.E.*~ Gender Identity Necklace - Gender Fluid
✰ Hair: Action Inkubator HAIR Alex

✰ Decor:
<:*BoOgErS*:> Easter Bunny Butt Pancakes (deco) - [EGGZ Hunt Gift]
<:*BoOgErS*:> Easter Bunny Cookies and Milk Glass (deco) - [EGGZ Hunt Gift]
{WF} Bunny Plush -Hang- [EGGZ Hunt Gift]
[Toasty] - Egg Boy Plushie
.Wishes. ~ Floppy Bunny Ears ~ Add me! [EGGZ Hunt Gift]
MuddPuddles: Booster Seat - Blue






No comments:

Post a Comment