Thursday, April 20, 2017

I Thought You Do That Outside!?


Daddy says he got me an iPoop. Not sure what they want me to do with this but there are fun games, movies and more that come up when you sit down. I sat on it and got cookies and juice too. Even watched the Red Sox game but I think my puppy was confused by the iPoop but I like it. Daddy said I didn't do it right but I don't know. If you want to get your own iPoop then Boogers is your hook up with eight shiny models ready to be taken home today. Also if you like basketball like me or Boston then run to Little Miss and grab a jersey to show your team pride


Bloom runs till April 30th
Epiphany April round runs till May 15th




✰ Jersey: {Little Miss} Jersey Top - Celtics
✰ Sandals: <:*BoOgErS*:> Sporty Sandals Right Black
✰ Hair/Hat: Lamb. Loomer

✰ Decor:
<:*BoOgErS*:> iPood Blue
<:*BoOgErS*:> Potty Paper
<:*BoOgErS*:> Popball Walker Blue  @Bloom
JIAN Splendid Spaniels 19. Floor Snoozer @Epiphany
Babeh Bottle ~ Clouds ~ Breaux Jr.



No comments:

Post a Comment