Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Cookie Monster


I wanted cookies but momma had hidden them up high. What she didn't know is I like to climb and would do anything to get my hands on those cookies. So I stacked up stools and even used the phone books to get up to them. They tasted yummy but lets hope she thinks it was my sissy and not me that made the mess. 


 ✰ Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Rye +  /Wasabi Pills/ Marin Mesh Hair - UNRIGGED - Rye (Heavy modding)
✰ Glasses: [ tomboi ] Wayfarer Glasses
✰ Shirt: New York G #10 [Baby] (No longer for Sale)
✰ Shorts: [Made With Love] Lt Blue Jean Shorts (B)
✰ Leggings: -DD- Mouse Leggings (Red)
✰ Shoes: -DD- Mouse Keds Baby (Blue)
✰ Socks: -DD- Mouse Sock Tops (White)
✰ Beanie: -DD- Mouse Beanie (Blue)
✰ Bracelet: Izzie's - Pride Bracelet
✰ Pose: ~*Buglets*~ Found the Cookies! Pose (Comes with poses and props for two kids)




Now go out and Love Yourself
                                    ♥ Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment