Sunday, September 20, 2015

Peering into the Future


I got a new crystal ball and took it for a spin when all of the sudden it got foggy. I liked what I saw but it was very foggy and I wasn't able to make it out. Little did I know it was showing me I would go on trial with the best family ever. So maybe you will get lucky if you pick up a crystal ball from Collabor 88.


Full Resolution Photos

 Hair: Action Inkubator HAIR Jack
✰ Glasses: [ tomboi ]  Wayfarer Glasses
✰ Full Outfit: . tiptoes - Trickster
✰ Necklace: (Yummy) Pentagram Pendant - Silver - Blue
✰ Ring: (Yummy) True Fate Ring - Silver - Onyx

✰ Decor 
All @ Collabor 88
Trompe Loeil - Le Fay Cottage
[Toiz] tarot rug
[Toiz] tarotcard
Soy. Amethyst Cluster
Soy. Candles with Amulet Seat
Soy. Turkey feather
flowey x Teawood / Magic Textbooks
flowey x Teawood / Love Potion & Moon Dust
flowey x Teawood / Ritual Candle (w/light effect)
flowey x Teawood / Matches
flowey x Teawood / Crystal Ball *Modified*





Now go out and Love Yourself
                                    ♥ Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment