Friday, September 4, 2015

Little Wizard with Big Dreams


It's September and once again my big sister and brother get to head off to boarding school but not just any boarding school Hogwarts. I'm only 3 years old so my letter won't come for a while and that really stinks but there is a perk of them being gone. I already have been showing magical ability and who knows maybe my letter will come early. Doesn't hurt to dream and stock up on magical stuff. I hit the jackpot this round at The Arcade and my kitties and I wanted to try out our potion skills. The house may now be filled with a strange purple smoke but can you blame me I'm little and can't read.
*The Arcade is open now until September 30th*



✰ Hair: - TRUTH - Astra 
✰ Full outfit: [SKTD] TD Baby Boy Hufflepuff 
✰ Glasses: [ tomboi ] Wayfarer Glasses w/ HUD
✰ Hands: ~ToddleeDoo - HandPoses (Cute Bytes)
✰ Wand: EDYN ~ OAVIANDER'S - Graham's Wand v2.0


✰ Decor ✰
Remakable Oblivion - The Illusionist - Corvus @ The Arcade
Birdy - Hocus Pocus - Cauldron - Purple @ The Arcade
Aisling - DIY Love Potion - Ingredients shelf @ The Arcade
Aisling - DIY Love Potion - Philtres @ The Arcade
-Pixicat- - Bastet.Sphynx (LyingDown) @ The Arcade
-Pixicat- Bastet.Sphynx (Sit) @ The Arcade
Birdy - Hocus Pocus - Sphynx Kitties - Grey @ The Arcade
<:*BoOgErS*:> Witch Bear RARE @ The Arcade
Birdy - Hocus Pocus - Broom RARE @ The Arcade
-Pixicat-  Bastet.Sphynx RARE (Hold 1) @ The Arcade




Now go out and Love Yourself
                                    ♥ Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment