Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Its a Bird. Its a Plane. Its.... Maleficent?


So today I invited Jennah over to play dress up with my new play set. She came as over as Maleficent but I didn't know she was really evil. Before I knew it she filled the whole house with a green smoke and I don't think momma is gonna like it. We had lots of fun and I found out that superman has one more weakness Maleficent and her magic.

This super cute photo prop is from the The Photographers Hunt. All hunt items are 5L and it is photography themed. If you would like to know more check out the hunt blog. It runs from Oct. 1st -31st.


Full Resolution Photos

✰ Me 
✰ Costume: [Spaz] TD Baby - I'm So Super Costume
✰ Hair: Action Inkubator Hair Louis
✰ Shoes: -DD- Mouse Keds Baby (Red)

✰ Jennah 
✰ Costume: {Blubb} Maleficent
✰ Hair: tram  E816 hair / shell&creamyellow  
✰ Staff: *MishMish* Malevolent Avatar

✰ Decor 
Little Llama - City Skyline Prop (Comes with free flying pose)




Now go out and Love Yourself
                                    ♥ Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment